[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”264″ img_size=”500X650″][vc_empty_space height=”260px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Somethings I’ve done” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%23f29437″ google_fonts=”font_family:Philosopher%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20italic%3A400%3Aitalic”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Around the early 90’s it more extensively began to be spoken about Psychoneuroendocrineimmunology (PNEI). Soon I had to choose my specialization school and I still remember the words of my professor who predicted the advent of a new era, by now at the dawn of medicine: this new era was called Psychoneuroendocrineimmunology (PNEI). Outstanding researchers in Italy and in the world had already provided convincing experimental evidences about the complex interactions that bind the psyche, the hormones, the nervous system and the immune system: in other words it was scientifically documented the reason why we get sick when we are stressed, the sexual desire vanishes when something bothers us intensely, chronic depression can pave the way to cancer.
When my professor, whose name I will not mention for discretion reasons, that morning said the word Psychoneuroendocrineimmunology (PNEI), my heart trembled. It was towards there that my efforts were going to be directed to in the future, there I saw the opportunity to reach for me and my patients a state of permanent wellness. The techniques of yoga, concentration and relaxation which for years I had been practicing surely have represented the base, the assumption, now scientifically proven, of wellness. Biological therapies and clinical nutrition would do the rest. My fate was sealed.
This was the path I was going to follow. Conventional medicine surely provided limited therapeutic prospects for the purpose of regulating complex mechanisms such as neuroendocrines. For this purpose I passionately initiated the study of non-conventional therapies such as acupuncture, phytotherapy, homeopathy, homotoxicology, autogenic training, and devoted myself to the study of the science of nutrition and relaxation techniques which had already been developed and tested in the world.
I came to a simple conclusion: first, that the psyche is the trigger for all diseases and, even worse, when a patient identifies himself with his or her disease it becomes the most serious obstacle for his or her recovery. “The mind creates everything it intensely thinks”, is a concept that applies well to our health: a proper understanding of the functioning of mental energy and thought can lead to health and slow aging. “The mind creates all that it intensely thinks and the result of the concentration is equal to the emotional charge that it arouses.“
For a long time I have been training my patients to do so. To mentally affirm things and visualize things are two basic techniques to speak to our unconscious, to change its content and prevent body and mind from aging. I have seen many people get into menopause soon after a shock or an emotional disappointment, thyroiditis occurred after a bereavement or serious emotional loss.
The relationship between emotions and disease is under everyone’s eyes. It’s the story of each one, ignored by those who search in numbers and laboratory data the key for curative therapy. A therapy should aim to restore a psychoneuroendocrine balance. I myself remember with horror the years of my nervous anorexia and total block of the menstrual cycle that followed it. Strongly determined not to take hormones, that I knew would cause to precipitate a balance already precarious, I called on a good doctor trained in homeopathy who in a few months helped me gain weight and unlock the menstrual cycle.
Some immunologists have studied the psychological characteristics of some healthy 100-year-old people who presented a remarkable immune framework similar to the one in young people, finding the first few interesting features: a good dose of narcissism, a mind towards the future and great optimism.
- PRE-GRADUATION INTERNSHIP AT UNIVERSITIES AND HOSPITALS IN THE UNITED STATES (ST. LUKE HOSPITAL, MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY, HOUSTON MEDICAL CENTER).
- FIRST EXPERIMENTAL THESIS IN ACUPUNCTURE DISCUSSED AT “LA SAPIENZA” UNIVERSITY OF ROME, SPOKESMAN: PROFESSOR PASQUALE SALMAGGI. TITLE: “TREATEMENT OF DYSMENORRHEA BY ACUPUNCTURE “(GRADE 110/110 CUM LAUDE).
- SPECIALIZATION IN ACUPUNCTURE WITH PROFESSOR MAURICE MUSSAT OF PARIS AND DEVELOPS THE EXPERIMENTAL WORK, SUBJECT OF THE THESIS DEGREE, UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF DOCTOR MENICHELLI FRANCO IN ROME.
- DIPLOMA IN ACUPUNCTURE THREE-YEAR TERM COURSE BY PROF. MUSSAT IN ROME.
- SPECIALIZATION IN “ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLIC DISEASES” BY PROF. RENATO LAURO “II UNIVERSITA’ DEGLI STUDI DI ROMA TOR VERGATA”.
- MASTER IN MORPHODYNAMIC COSMETIC SURGERY, UNIVERSITY OF MILAN.
- COURSE OF CLASSICAL HOMEOPATHY BY PROF. ANTONIO BLANCO.
- COURSE OF CLASSICAL HOMEOPATHY BY PROF. ANTONIO SANTINI.
- THREE YEAR DIPLOMA IN HOMOTOXICOLOGY.
- DIPLOMA AS A TEACHER OF HOMOTOXICOLOGY.
- THREE YEAR DIPLOMA IN ELECTROACUPUNCTURE ACCORDING TO VOLL.
- CLASSES OF BACH FLOWER REMEDIES.
- DIPLOMA IN TEACHING AUTOGENIC TRAINING.
- TEACHER AND TUTOR A.I.O.T. OF PSYCHONEUROENDOCRINOLOGY FROM 1995 (ITALIANASSOCIATION OF HOMEOPATHY AND HOMOTOXICOLOGICAL CLINIC THAT ENCOMPASSES OVER 45,000 MEDICAL DOCTORS WHO ARE IN FAVOUR OF AND ORIENTED TOWARDS THE USE OF NATURAL BIOLOGICAL MEDICINE).
- MEMBER OF THE SCIENTIFIC DIRECTIVE A.I.O.T. (ITALIAN ASSOCIATION OF HOMOTOXICOLOGY).
- MEMBER OF THE SCIENTIFIC DIRECTIVE SIPNEI (ITALIAN PSYCHONEUROENDOCRINEIMMUNOLOGY COMPANY).
- PNEI TEACHER FOR HOMEOPATHY AND HOMOTOXICOLOGY ACCREDITED BY THE ORDER OF THE DOCTORS OF ROME (DEPARTMENT OF UNCONVENTIONAL MEDICINES).
- IS REGISTERED IN THE LIST OF ACUPUNCTURISTS AND HOMEOPATHS OF THE ORDER OF DOCTORS OF ROME
- IS REGISTERED IN THE LIST OF HOMOTOXICOLOGISTS OF THE ORDER OF DOCTORS OF ROME
- SPOKESWOMAN OF THE FINAL THESIS OF THE THREE YEAR POST-GRADUATE COURSE IN HOMOTOXICOLOGY.
- PNEI TEACHER IN MASTER OF HIGH UNIVERSITY EDUCATION OF 1st Level in Biological Therapy and Medicine at the Phytotherapeutic – Homotoxicological address – at the University of Calabria (1999-2006).
- PNEI TEACHER IN MASTER OF MEDICINE AT THE HIGHER INSTITUTE OF SANITARY HEALTH EDUCATION, CENTRE THAT WORKS WITH THE OMS 1997-1999.
- AUTHOR OF MANY ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN THE JOURNAL “LA MEDICINA BIOLOGICA».
- SPOKESWOMAN AT THE WORLD MEETING OF HOMEOPATHY CAPRI AND URBINO 1997-1998.
- INTERPRETER AIIC (INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CONFERENCE INTERPRETERS)LANGUAGES: ENGLISH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, FRENCH, RUSSIAN.
- MEMBER OF THE WORLD FEDERATION OF SCIENTISTS.
- UNIVERSITY MASTER IN MORPHODYNAMIC COSMETIC SURGERY UNIVERSITY ‘OF MILAN (SUBJECT: PLASTIC SURGERY, PROF. LUIGI DONATI).
- BLS DIPLOMA (Basic Life Support).
- ATLS DIPLOMA (ADVANCED TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT FOR M.D.S OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF M.D.S).
- PNEI TEACHER COURSE OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN HEALTH SOCIOLOGY UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA 2007-2008.
- FROM 2005 MAINTAINS PNEI IMPROVEMENT CLASSES FOR DOCTORS.
- 2008 AUTHOR OF THE WORK “PNEI … A CHI?” NUOVA IPSA EDITORE. FIRST POPULARIZING WORK ABOUT PNEI ON FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
- MASTER TEACHER IN BIOLOGICAL NUTRITION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF COSENZA YEAR 2009-2010.
- COURSE TEACHER OF HIGHER EDUCATION POST UNIVERSITY IN PNEI AT UNIVERSITY OF ROME AND BOLOGNA YEAR 2010.
- MEMBER OF THE COMMISSION ABOUT STRESS IN THE ORDER OF DOCTORS OF ROME YEAR 2010.
- TEACHER IMPROVEMENT COURSE AT THE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY IN MILAN ON “BIOLOGICAL CONTROL AND ADDITIONAL MEDICINE” YEAR 2010-2011.
- MASTER TEACHER UNIVERSITY ‘OF COSENZA IN BIOLOGICAL NUTRITION AND COSMECEUTICS YEAR 2010-2011.
- CREATOR OF PREVENTION AND THERAPY METHOD PNEI4U (REGISTERED TRADEMARK).
- 2013 PRESIDENT OF THE COLLEGE OF PROFESSORS AT THE FIRST INTERUNIVERSITY MASTER ON PNEI (FLORENCE AND COSENZA UNIVERSITIES).
- 2013 TEACHER OF PNEI AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MILAN.
- 2014 TEACHER OF PNEI AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PARMA.
- 2014 CREATION OF THE INNOVATIVE METHOD OF INTEGRATED DIAGNOSIS AND SYSTEMIC THERAPIES PNEISYSTEM.
- 2014 AUTHOR OF THE BOOK “PNEISYSTEM” NUOVA IPSA EDITORE.
- 2015 FULLY TRAINED IN JOSE SILVA METHOD: BASIC, ADVANCED, REGRESSION AND ULTRA.
- 2015 CREATION OF PNEISYS TEM EQUILIBRIUM DANCE : ARGENTINE TANGO,LATIN DANCE, CARAIBIC DANCE, AND STANDARD DANCE AS A METHOD OF BODY AWEARENESS AND EMOTIONAL THERAPY.
- 2016 BIRTH OF PNEISYSTEM ACADEMY
Dr. Maria Corgna has the honor to be the President of the Council of Professors in the field of the first inter-university master of II level with the integrated Pnei and therapeutic process title. Florence February-November 2013